Thursday, January 24, 2008

we now return to your regularly scheduled programming

wow, I am sorry to say that we are into the last week of January and I have yet to put up a post in the New Year... murl. it's been a busy month so far and blogging hasn't really been on my radar screen. I should work on that.

there is lots to report. the house is on the market. I am writing a manuscript to submit to Neuron. thesis updates, beer dinners and festivals, game nights, movies, art openings, knitting, new friends, dates, and Sunday Spins. whew! it's hard for a girl to keep up!

some things that have been catching my eye lately:
I leave for NYC tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting out of StL and celebrating my Golden Birthday (I will turn 28 on the 28th this year) in the Big Apple, surrounded by some of my oldest and best friends in the world. I am excited to explore Brooklyn for the first time, to drink Belgian beer and eat pomme frittes with mayonaise, to go ice skating. expect some posts and pictures from my home-away-from-home in Park Slope over the next 5 days.

No comments: